- CT / MRI
- A 256 channel dual source CT equipment with speed faster than the original doubled and accurate and lucid
imaging is possible. Radiation exposure quantity is reduced due to a faster examination time requirement.
Also, early diagnosing and precise treatment is enabled by observing 3-D imaging of active organs, including
capillaries and heart∙brain via the MRI equipment.
- Connected Care Solution
- The patient monitoring system ‘Connected Care Solution has been induced for the first time in Asia.
By connecting the Central Surveillance System that are here and there inside the hospital, and a mobile
gadget in to one network, the information about the patient’s state can be passed on to the nurse in
charge and specialist doctors, who is then able to check the patient’s condition realtime, such as
the EKG, as well as making accurate and quick decisions enforced beyond the limits of physical
space and time.
- Da Vinci si surgical robot
- With the induction of the world cutting-edge technology Da Vinci si robot, which is unique in the country
except for 2~3 university hospitals, safe and elaborative surgeries, through minimal invasive procedures
either endoscopic or with robots, have been made possible. Due to less bleeding, scarring, and minimized
aftereffects, a fast recovery and return to everyday life is possible.
- Hybrid Operation Room
- he hybrid operation room of the highest level in the country in which various ‘angiography’, ‘intervention
procedures’ and ‘surgeries' of vascular diseases, such as cerebrovascular, peripheral vascular diseases and
others, can be performed.
Even old-age and high-risk patients with accompanying diseases can receive treatment safely because
it is possible to operate emergency surgeries needed to be performed on-spot, without having to move
the vascular conditioned patients, commonly lead to emergency situations, to another area of space.
- Cardiovascular Angiography equipment
- Equipped with 2 biplane imager of the best features and 3 cardio-cerebrovascular-specific imaging facilities,
we provide apt treatment for high risk or old age patients with shortening of time taken for imaging and
minimization of contrast medium injection and exposure to radiation. Also, the examination can be
performed at the safest zone, with a purity of 10,000~1,000 class (meaning, a high number of ventilation
per hour) while maintaining the optimum level.
- Purely Aseptic Operation Rooms
- Operation rooms composed with an optimum environment according to the international standard.
The Operation Room is kept with a mutual assistance system that controls the whole operation rooms
individually and Hepa-filter installments to block infection possibilities, and constant temperature and
humidity chamber system to maintain the environment in the operating rooms. In low-temperatures
operating rooms, the damage on cardiac muscles, as well as other organs, is minimized and helps
patients with a faster recovery.
- Intensive Care Unit
- Our Intensive Care Unit, which occupy a high proportion out of the total number of beds, is composed of
a pleasant and safe environment, as well as infection prevention, maintaining a wide space of a 2m distance
between sickbeds. In addition to the open wards, single sickbeds and isolation compartments (including
isolation front rooms) are also managed, and with the shortest distance from the operation room, immediate
response to emergency situations of severe patients is enabled. Also, for the first time in Asia, with the
‘Connected Care System’ induced, a real time patient monitoring system, a prompt treatment of severe
patients can be operated, with an epochal reduction of time taken for response.
- Artificial Kidney room
- Kept with the latest hemodialysis equipment and with a separate isolation room for dialysis to provide safe
treatment for patients prone to infection with chronic conditions. Natural lighting fills the Artificial Kidney
room and the spacious greenery of the surrounding park help fast recovery and healing with pleasantness.
- Cerebral Stroke Concentrated Treatment Room
- Providing concentrated treatment for patients of cerebral stroke; with a 1:1 management ratio of patient-to-
nurse in charge, prepared for fast treatment and monitoring for signs that affect survival and prognosis.