- CT(Computerized Tomography)
- The Revolution CT 512-slide scanner, which is the most elaborate and quick CT used to diagnose
cardio-cerebrovascular and musculoskeletal disorders among all others CTs in existence, was induced
in Mediplex Sejong Hospital, for the first time in Korea. The Revolution CT 512-slide scanner shortens
the time taken for examination, from what usually takes 5~10 minutes into 3~5 minutes, and makes it
possible to obtain imaging in the shortest span of time, as well as precise examinations and diagnosis
of minute lesions. Other than that, this equipment also minimizes radiation exposure on patients,
through a radiation quantity reduction software application, for a more reliable and safer imaging.
- MRI(Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- The state-of-the-art 3Tesla MRI proves a higher lucidity and quality than that of the already existing MRIs and
helps optimal diagnostic imaging. A faster and safer diagnosis is made possible with the imaging speed
shortened up to a 40% of the former standard, and examining of active organs (nerves, musculoskeletal
system and abdomen, heart) in patients with claustrophobia, overweightness and pediatric patients
who have psychological anxiety, is made possible with a faster speed and higher accuracy.
- Connected Care Solution
- The patient monitoring system ‘Connected Care Solution has been induced for the first time in Asia.
By connecting the Central Surveillance System that are here and there inside the hospital, and a mobile
gadget in to one network, the information about the patient’s state can be passed on to the nurse in
charge and specialist doctors, who is then able to check the patient’s condition realtime, such as
the EKG, as well as making accurate and quick decisions enforced beyond the limits of physical
space and time.
- Da Vinci si surgical robot
- With the induction of the world cutting-edge technology Da Vinci si robot, which is unique in the country
except for 2~3 university hospitals, safe and elaborative surgeries, through minimal invasive procedures
either endoscopic or with robots, have been made possible. Due to less bleeding, scarring, and minimized
aftereffects, a fast recovery and return to everyday life is possible.
- Hybrid Operation Room
- The hybrid operation room of the highest level in the country in which various ‘angiography’, ‘intervention
procedures’ and ‘surgeries' of vascular diseases, such as cerebrovascular, peripheral vascular diseases and
others, can be performed.
Even old-age and high-risk patients with accompanying diseases can receive treatment safely because
it is possible to operate emergency surgeries needed to be performed on-spot, without having to move
the vascular conditioned patients, commonly lead to emergency situations, to another area of space.
- Equipped with 2 biplane imager of the best features and 3 cardio-cerebrovascular-specific imaging facilities,
we provide apt treatment for high risk or old age patients with shortening of time taken for imaging and
minimization of contrast medium injection and exposure to radiation. Also, the examination can be
performed at the safest zone, with a purity of 10,000~1,000 class (meaning, a high number of ventilation
per hour) while maintaining the optimum level.
- Purely Aseptic Operation Rooms
- Operation rooms composed with an optimum environment according to the international standard.
The Operation Room is kept with a mutual assistance system that controls the whole operation rooms
individually and Hepa-filter installments to block infection possibilities, and constant temperature and
humidity chamber system to maintain the environment in the operating rooms. In low-temperatures
operating rooms, the damage on cardiac muscles, as well as other organs, is minimized and helps
patients with a faster recovery.
- Intensive Care Unit
- Our Intensive Care Unit, which occupy a high proportion out of the total number of beds, is composed of
a pleasant and safe environment, as well as infection prevention, maintaining a wide space of a 2m distance
between sickbeds. In addition to the open wards, single sickbeds and isolation compartments (including
isolation front rooms) are also managed, and with the shortest distance from the operation room, immediate
response to emergency situations of severe patients is enabled. Also, for the first time in Asia, with the
‘Connected Care System’ induced, a real time patient monitoring system, a prompt treatment of severe
patients can be operated, with an epochal reduction of time taken for response.
- Artificial Kidney room
- Kept with the latest hemodialysis equipment and with a separate isolation room for dialysis to provide safe
treatment for patients prone to infection with chronic conditions. Natural lighting fills the Artificial Kidney
room and the spacious greenery of the surrounding park help fast recovery and healing with pleasantness.
- VIP ward
- The way to the VIP ward is structured to protect privacy of the patient, with a separate elevator operating
directly to the ward from the lobby.
- Pediatric Ward
- All the floors of the pediatric ward are paved with ondol (Korean traditional underfloor heating system)
so that child patients can be active barefooted, and the single rooms have been extended for guardians
to stay, in consideration of child patient characteristics of finding ward rooms stuffy.
- General Ward
- Glass walls are set next to all sickbeds in a way so that when the curtains are drawn, each beds are separated
like single rooms; the one and only uni-chamber system in the country. The allotment of space per person is
the largest, with the basic standard wardroom having been composed a quad room, with access regulation
systems installed in all wardrooms, and other facilities such as a consulting room and a lounge. All patient
beds have a CPR(Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) button for immediate preparation of CPR in case of
emergency that automatically sets the bed ready to perform CPR, and with nurse stations located every
2 rooms, observation windows have been installed, at eye level to the nurses, for efficient Comprehensive
Nursing Care. By these systems, it is possible to monitor for any emergencies breaking out to a patient.