메디플렉스 세종병원은 원내/외 가장 안전한 시스템으로 환자들을 보호합니다.
Mediplex Sejong Hospital protects patients with the safest system in and outside of the hospital.
1. Separation of fever and respiratory disease patients from general outpatients
- Patients can receive general outpatient care with relief as the patients with respiratory disease are separated and taken care in a separated place.
2. Operation of triage, separate clinic, clinic outside of the hospital
- General respiratory patients (adults and children) and patients who have traveled without symptoms can be treated safely.
3. Prohibition of visit
- Visit is prohibited to make sure that patients can be hospitalized safely without being exposed to external infection.
4. Thorough hygiene management and prevention of epidemics
- Patients and employees visiting the hospital can use hospital safely.
5. Blocking suspicious cases with thorough medical examination by interview
- Access to the hospital is strictly restricted through preliminary body temperature measurement and overseas travel history check.
6. Access control to prevent infection in each ward
- The safety of inpatients is ensured with access control system in and outside of the hospital.